My guess is, if you are here, that writing a book has been
on your vision board for quite some time now?
My guess is also that it continues to stay there, year
after year because . . .
- It feels too big to take on right now?
- The logistics and process are overwhelming?
- There are not enough hours in a day to fit in something so luxurious?
We see you, this is why The Author Generator Society was created, to provide you with a safe and supportive space to finally write your book!
Get writing a book off your "one-day" list and let us show you how simple it can be.SIGN ME UP - EARLY BIRD
BOOKS FEATURED AT:
YOU CAN WRITE YOUR BOOK IN SIX MONTHS
HERE IS HOW
What's included inside The Author Generator Society?
- Bi-weekly, co-writing and accountability calls. Offering dedicated, intentional writing time, and connection with other emerging authors.
- Monthly guest mentor sessions (LABS) with bestselling authors and industry experts in writing, editing, production, marketing and more.
- Access to the YGT Editorial, Design and Publishing teams for feedback, hot-seat coaching and Q&A.
- 60+ hours of module-based, pre-recorded content to meet you wherever you are at in your book writing journey.
- Skip the line access to events, retreats, workshops and programs. Plus AGS graduates are invited to exclusive publishing and speaking opportunities.
Yes, It Really Is Possible!
You are not meant to birth your book baby alone, it takes a village.SIGN ME UP
In The Next 6 Months, You Could…
- Have a completed manuscript, ready for the next steps
- Know what the next steps are and have a production and publishing blueprint to get there
- Feel confident in knowing that you ARE a published author
If you are reading this, you have a book in your heart and NOW is the time to put that heart on paper.
THE AUTHOR GENERATOR SOCIETY
The first and only, group coaching, mastermind-style container for writers and emerging authors!
This is NOT your average writing program. We start with the inner work, the foundational mindset and deep healing work required to write a damn book.
- Learn to write from the scar, not the wound
- Infuse different teaching and healing modalities
- Build an actual brand and business as an author
The Author Generator Society is more than your average mastermind or writing community. We build sustainable author brands and businesses AS WELL as a product (your book) to diversify your portfolio.
What to expect over the next six months...
Sounds simple but many creatives and writers agree that simply getting started is the toughest part. In this module you will unpack:
- The 'WHO' - your reader avatar and audience
- The 'WHAT' - your grand message and purpose for your book
- As well as the where, when and why - actual guidelines and schedules for intentional writing
You will learn the foundational tools to turn your "little hobby" into a practice and priority.
This might sound a little "woo" but actually owing your new title can be tricky. In this module we will unpack:
- The 'HOW' - how to actually get words out of your head
- How to work through the limiting beliefs that keep us stuck
- How to get through the early stages of "writer's block"
You will learn tricks for goalsetting, and moving the needle forward with your manuscript.
Becoming an author , is so much more than simply writing and publishing a book. In this module, you’ll learn:
- How to apply your learning style, human design and personality type to creativity
- Get super clear on YOUR core messaging
- Work through limiting beliefs and embody modalities of self discovery
You will have a super clear blueprint of your book that feels like YOU.
It may seem late in the game to start focusing on the actual writing but the foundational messaging is so important. In this module, you will learn:
- How to connect with your story on a deeper level (show not tell)
- The Hero's Journey and how to apply it to your content
- Structure, subgenres and style guides (the technical aspects of writing)
You will finish this module with a solid outline for your book (the bones).
Many authors write but have no clue what to do with their writing so often give up before their book is complete. In this module, you will learn:
- All the ins and outs of the editorial process
- An editorial checklist to ensure your writing is the best it can be
- Myths, tips and tricks on self editing vs hiring an editor
You will have a powerful rough draft ready for self editing by this stage.
The production process (design, typeset, layout) is very overwhelming for a first time author. In this module, you will learn:
- What is required of you, the author, at every stage of production
- What to look for (and the red flags) in a production team
- How to create a production and publishing checklist
You will finish this module with confidence and clarity on completing and publishing your book.
Most self published authors sell less than 100 books, their entire career. Why? Marketing. In this module, you will learn:
- How to build your author brand and platform before even writing your book
- The best ways to create a successful book launch and create sales longevity
- How you can leverage your book for revenue sources outside of only book sales
You will finish this module with an actual launch and marketing strategy for your book and beyond.
The Author Generator Society is for you if:
- You know you have a book in your heart but don't know where to start
- You love to write but get blocked by limiting beliefs
- You have lots of creative writing with no clue how to put it together
- You thrive on accountability and community support
- You want to learn the business of writing, producing and publishing a book
NICE TO MEET YOU
Hi, I'm Sabrina
(AKA The Book Doula)
After working for 3 years in traditional publishing and then self-publishing my second book, I recognized MAJOR gaps in the industry. All I wanted was a heart-centred, safe space where I could learn, grow, and expand, with a community of people who "got me" while I wrote books. My mama always said, "if you desire something that doesn't exist, create it." So here we are.
My boutique blended publishing house has published over 50 bestselling books in only 4 years, and supported over 250 authors in making their dreams come true! It's your turn.
"How does it sound to have a group of like-minded entrepreneurs, professionals, and creatives cheering you on while you find your voice and share your words and stumble towards your new identity as an author?
The Author Generator Society is the safe place you need to do this work and will resource you will the tools required to turn any project on your heart and mind into a published book you can hold in your hands."
- Michelle Surtees, Publishing Fall 2022
"One of the best parts of publishing my book with YGTMedia was having the Author Generator community to guide me through the many moments of learning and growth that come with becoming a bestselling author.
The container really holds space for every part of getting your book baby and heart messages into the world. If you're ready to get your book into the world but aren't sure "how" or where to begin, this is the program for you."
- Amanda Evans, Bestselling Author of Eat, PLAY, Love
"In AGS I found something I didn’t know I needed. I thought writing was just that, writing, but it’s so much more. The support, friendship, and safety I’ve found within AGS have not only been invaluable to the writing process but also to my life.
The vulnerability of these authors, the common passion, the shared struggles…they have guided the journey and in a lot of ways, made it possible. I can’t wait to celebrate all the incredible authors born from this group."